Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Favorite Sandals from Amazon Prime

It is no secret to anyone (just ask my husband) that I LOVE Amazon Prime. But in all fairness, I'm not sure I've met a new mom who doesn't love Amazon Prime. Those 3AM pumping sessions really bring out the best version of me when it comes to online shopping. I have even been known to add a few things to my cart just to reach the $35 minimum to have my package delivered to me that day. No shame in my game. 

While I order a lot of necessities on Amazon, I also order quite a bit of clothing/accessories/shoes. You can find GREAT deals on items, and even if they are the same price as other major retailers, you are still going to get free two-day shipping which is always a win in my book. 

These are some of the shoes I have ordered recently that I am obsessed with and are on constant rotation in my closet.

1. STEVEN by Steve Madden Greece Slides- These are so comfortable and easy to slide on and run out the door. They come in a bunch of colors and I especially love the ones with trim around the edge!
2. Circus by Sam Edelman Canyon Flat Sandal-  People have been labeling these as Tory Burch "dupes" and while I personally wouldn't call it a "dupe" I would say its a look for less. I bought these in black because they were sold out of the brown in my size.
3. Jack Rogers Lauren Sandal- Jack Rogers are such a classic to have during the summer. I love them because they are comfortable and also hold up well. My exact color is sold out, but I'm obsessed with these cork ones! This is a pair you can wear for many years without a lot of wear and tear. I also bought these Jack Roger jelly sandals off Amazon last year which are perfect for wearing to the beach!
4. Sam Edelman Carter Flat Sandal- I got these last year in tan and loved them so much that I bought the pink color this year. I am a dedicate neutral shoe lover. Tans and black are my jam, but I just couldn't resist the fun pink color. Do I have anything to wear it with? Probably not. Do I have anywhere to wear it to? Definitely not...but the 3 AM version of myself insisted that I couldn't live without a pink pair of sandals. And truth be told...I still agree.
5. Sam Edelman Bay Sandal- At this point you're probably thinking I am a walking, talking billboard for Sam Edelman, but honestly I just really love their shoes. Especially their sandals. They are comfortable, cute, and in my opinion, affordable. I love wearing these with a simple black swing dress. It adds some flair to an otherwise easy, basic outfit!



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers!

Adsense

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS