Monday, May 20, 2019

Beachy Finds from Amazon

Amazon has been absolutely KILLING it recently. It's like the Target for the online world. I go on their website to get 1 thing and next thing I know I'm 4 pages deep in related items with a cart full of unnecessary crap. My husband doesn't have any idea how many Amazon packages are delivered each week. 

Today I have rounded up some of my favorite finds for the beach! With summer quickly approaching I am dreaming more and more about our upcoming trip to Hilton Head. I can't wait to introduce Cam to the beach! He will be 5 months when we go, which I think is going to be such a fun age for his first beach trip. He will be at a playful age, but we won't have to be running after him the entire time. I may or may not have bought him a few swimsuits before he was even born...

1. Leather Handle Straw Beach Bag- I am obsessed with the blue and white striped detailing on the inside of this!

2. Coola Face Sunscreen- This is my absolute favorite sunscreen for my face. It is organic, sensitive on my skin, and smells fantastic.

3. CUPSHE V-neck One Piece- CUPSHE runs small so make sure to order a size up! I love the ruffles of the shoulders of this one! It's perfect for all you new mommas!

4. High Waist Tassle Bikini- This swimsuit is ALL OVER the internet because its a great dupe for a much more expensive one. I love the red version of it and think it's going to be perfect for a Memorial Day pool party.

5. Straw Beach Bag with PomPoms- I can't resist a bag with pompoms. It's a weakness of mine honestly and I'm embarrassed to admit how many I own.

6. Sunset Beach by Mary Kay Andrews- This is top of my list for summer reads this year!

7. Bow Jelly Sandals- I have these in multiple colors and they are perfect for the beach. I love that they are jelly and can be hosed down after getting all sandy.

8. Hello Sunshine Hat-  A cute hat to protect your face from the sun!

9. Yeti Coozie- These truly keeps cans cold for hours. Perfect for holding a soda, beer, or can of wine at the beach.

10. Yeti Water Bottle- 18 oz to keep your water nice and icy cold!

These items are all making their way into my suitcase for our upcoming trip. What are some other must-have items for the beach?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from my readers!

Adsense

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS